I am interested in discrete probability. In particular, I focus on percolation problems and self interacting Markov processes. I passed my qualifying exam with major topic probability and minor topic algebraic number theory.
- J. Rosenberg (with M. Michelen and R. Pemantle), Quenched survival of Bernoulli percolation on Galton-Watson trees. Preprint. arXiv:1805.03693
- J. Rosenberg (with M. Michelen and R. Pemantle), Invasion percolation on Galton-Watson trees. Submitted. arXiv:1711.10672
- J. Rosenberg, The nonhomogeneous frog model on Z. Submitted. arXiv:1707.07749
- J. Rosenberg, Recurrence of the frog model on the 3,2-alternating tree. Submitted. arXiv:1701.02813
- J. Rosenberg, The frog model with drift on R. Electronic Communications in Probability. Vol. 22, No. 30 (2017). arXiv:1605.08414